On Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021, a videoconference training program organized by the Institute of Finance in partnership with the Islamic Development Bank was launched to the advantage of executives and officials of the Libyan Finance Ministry.
The purpose of this training program is to enable officials and executive directors involved in the management of public financial affairs in Libya, to get acquainted and master the tools and procedures of the Moroccan public administration, notably the efficiency-based budget management, public finance management and control mechanisms.
The main results of this program are the following:
- Acquiring the skills in terms of performance supervision and efficiency
- Understanding the mechanisms and methodology adopted to certify the final accounts;
- Identifying the main opportunities and challenges resulting from the implementation of the financial regulation law and results-based budgeting;
- Acquiring new appropriate public finance management tools in order to improve the profitability of the public administration and the transparency of public finances;
- Acquiring theoretical and practical professional skills related to budget planning;
- Adapting public finance management tools to digital transformations and to physical dispossession.
Members of the Court of accounts, of the Inspectorate General of Finance, of the Budget Department and of the General Treasury of the Kingdom will contribute to the revitalization of this training program in its first phase.