The Government Council Adopts Draft Liquidation law on Execution of 2019 Financial Act : 25/03/2021
The Government Council, convened Thursday 25 March 2021 in Rabat, adopted the draft Liquidation Act n° 23.21. This Act, presented by the minister of Economy, Finance and Administration Reform, Mohammed BENCHAABOUN, includes the outputs of the execution of the 2019 financial law, which is considered a par excellence social law, having the social aspect as one of its important axes in line with the Royal directives and in implementation of the government program 2017-2021.
This project confirms the final results of the execution of the 2019 Finance Law, related to both the public budget and the private accounts of the treasury and independently run state-facilities, as it includes ten articles that mainly provides for:
- Proving the final results of the resources and expenditures of the public budget and the special accounts of the treasury and the independently run state-facilities;
- Opening additional appropriations to settle the violations in the operating expenses and public debt expenditures;
- Cancelling non-expendable operating appropriations at the end of the fiscal year 2019;
- Cancelling non-expendable operating appropriations at the end of the fiscal year 2018 subject to obligations for expenditures indicated by the public treasury of the Kingdom;
- Statement of investment appropriations available at the end of the fiscal year 2019;
- Transferring the excess of resources over expenditures in relation to the general budget to be deducted from the overdraft in the treasury account;
- Adjusting the credit or debit balance for each class of private treasury accounts at the end of the fiscal year 2019.