Signature of 14 documents under the Supreme Supervision of His Majesty The King in the Occasion of Launching the National Plan to Accelerate Industrialization : 02/04/2014
Under the Supreme Supervision of His Majesty the King Mohamed VI, 14 documents were signed, Wednesday, April 2nd 2014 in the occasion of launching the National Plan to Accelerate Industrialization (2014-2020) which concerns:
• “Financing the Plan to Accelerate The Industrial Development (2014-2020)” which was signed by Mr. Mohamed Boussaid, Minister of Economy and Finance,, Moulay Hafid Elalamy,Minister of Industry, Commerce, Investment and Digital Economy.
• “Developing eco-Systems and industrial sectors” which was signed by Messrs Mohamed Bousaid; Aziz Rabah, Minister of Equipment, Transportation and Logistics; Aziz Akhannouch,Minister of Agriculture and Sea Fishing; Moulay Hafid Elalami; Hafid Berrada Souni,President of The National Federation of Food-processing Industry; Abdelhamid Souiri,President of The Moroccan Association of Mechanic, Metallurgical and Electrical Industries; Youssef Chraibi, President of the Moroccan Association of Cusomers’ Relations; Amine Mounir Alaoui, President of The Moroccan Federation of Informational Technologies,Telecommunication and Offshoring; Hakim Abdelmoumen, President of The Moroccan Association of Automobile’s Industry and Commercialization; Mustapha Sajid,President of The Moroccan Association of Clothing and Textile Industry; and David Toledano,President of The Federation of Building Materials.
• “Industrial Offsetting», signed by Messrs Mohamed Boussaid;Aziz Rabbah:Moulay Hafid Elalamy:Abdelkader Amara, Minister of Energy, Mines, Water and Environment;Ali Fassi Fehri,Managing Director of The National Office of Electricity and Drinking Water; Mohamed Rabie Khlie,Managing Director of the National Office of Railways; Mohamed Loufir, Managing Director of The National Office of Airports; Ms. Mariam Bensalah Chaqroun,President of the General Union of Moroccan Enterprises and Nadia Laraki, Managing Director of the National Agency of Seaports.
• “Improving competitiveness of companies” which was signed by Messrs Mohamed Hassad, Minister of Interior, Mohamed Boussaid, Aziz Rabbah, Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Abdelouahed Kabbaj, President of the Department of Hassan II Fund for Social and Economic Development; Larbi Bencheikh, Managing Director of the (OFPPT),Office of Professional Training and Labour Promoting (OPTLP); Ms. Miriem Bensalah Chaqroun, Messrs Othman Benjelloun,President of The Professional Grouping of Moroccan Banks and Chief Executive Officer of BMCE Bank Group; Mohamed Kettani,President of Attijariwafa Bank Goup;Mohamed Benchaaboun,Chief Executive Officer of the Central Popular Bank and Zanati Serghini,Managing Director of the Central Cash Register of Guarantee.
• «Integrating the informal sector and accompanying the small firms» which was signed by Messrs Mohamed Hassad, Mohamed Boussaid, Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Mamoun Bouhdoud, Minister Delegate in charge of small firms and integrating the informal sector; Amine Benjelloun Touimi, Managing Director of Barid Al Maghrib.
• « The Dynamism of Professional Chambers for a better accompaniment of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and Micro-Enterprises» signed by Messrs Mohamed Hassad, Mohamed Boussaid, Moulay Hafid Elalamy and Driss Houat, President of the Moroccan Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Services.
• «Improving business climate and reinforcing the Moroccan African Vocation» signed by Messrs Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Mr Mohamed El Ouafa, Minister delegate by the Head of the Government in charge of Governance and General Affairs, Driss Houat, Mohamed Ibrahim, President of the Foundation ‘MO IBRAHIM’ and Abdelilah El Hamdouni, President of the Moroccan Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Ivory Coast.
• «Reinforcing partnerships for the internationalization of companies and promoting exports» signed by Messrs Mohamed Boussaid, Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Mohamed Abbou, Minister Delegate by the Minister of Industry, Commerce, Investment and digital economy in charge of Exterior Commerce; Driss Houat, Ms Nezha Lahrichi, President of the National Council of Exterior Commerce; Miriem Bensalah Chaqroun; Messrs Othman Benjelloun and Hassan Sentissi, President of Moroccan Association of Exporters.
• Supporting investment’s projects and training in the aviation and aerospace sectors signed by Messrs Mohamed Boussaid; Moulay Hafid Elalamy; Abdeladim El Guerrouj, Minister delegate by the Minister of National Education and Professional Training; Hamid Ben Brahim Al Andaloussi; President of the Moroccan Industrial Grouping of aviation and aerospace sectors; Pierre Emmanuel Gires, Managing Director of ALCOA Company; Stephane Auriol, Managing Director of Haute-Garonne workshops.
• «Implementing some eco-systems» signed by Messrs Mohamed Boussaid; Moulay Hafid Elalamy; Abdelkader Amara and Mostafa Terrab,Chief Executive Officer of Cheriffian Phosphate Office.
• «Supporting industrial Investment in Chemical, Para Chemical and pharmaceutical industries» signed by Messrs Mohamed Boussaid, Moulay Hafid Elalamy and Abdelouahed Kabbaj.
• «Supporting investment’s projects in the upstream of the technical textile and textile industry», signed by Messrs Mohamed Boussaid, Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Mustapha Sajid, Sofia Lahlou, Chief Executive Officer of PARIS TEXAS Company; Karim Tazi, Managing Director of the MOROCCO QUALITY KNITTING Company; Josipro Khassalmozara, Managing director of the TINTCOLOR Company 2010; Feth Yassine Benmlih, managing director of PLASTIMA Company and Jor Dibonaro, Managing director of SEFITA Company.
• «Industrial real estate »,signed by Messrs Ahmed Toufiq, Minister of Habous and Islamic Affairs, Moulay Hafid Elalamy and Khalid Safir.
• «Improving the competiteveness of offshoring», signed by Messrs Moulay Hafid Elalamy; Abdeslam Ahizoun, CEO of Maroc Telecom ; Michel Paulin, Managing Director of Méditel Company and Frédéric Debord,, Managing Director of INWI.
Source : MAP